Amazon Off Campus Drive 2018
Amazon Off Campus Drive scheduled for Cloud Support Associate for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Cloud Support Associate|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA with an aggregate of 65%
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Programming/scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Exposure to Cloud computing
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service Engineers to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Leverage your day to day experiences to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how our customers use our services
- Drive customer communication during critical events
How to apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link as soon as possible.
Source by freshersvoice…