Amazon Recruitment 2018 | Support Engineer
Amazon Recruitment scheduled for the role of Support Engineer at Bangalore Office and Digital Associate at Chennai Office.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Amazon Recruitment 2018:
Amazon Recruitment for Support Engineer:
|Job Role||Support Engineer|
- B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1+ years overall experience in Development, testing, and/or Support.
- Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Other desired technical skills include Perl, Ruby, SQL.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to coordinate across various teams and drive results.
- Amazon’s External Payments provides a wide range of payment solutions that, at the most basic level, allow individuals and businesses to send and receive money.
- Our services enable merchants to accept, and customers to utilize the payment information stored in their Amazon.com accounts to pay for goods and services at sites off-Amazon.
- Amazon Payments also enables customers to manage their account preferences and see their off-Amazon transactions.
How to apply for Amazon Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Amazon Recruitment for Digital Associate:
|Job Role||Digital Associate|
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Work on defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development……..Read More>>
Source by freshersvoice..