BEL Recruitment for Engineers/Officers | B.E/B.Tech/MBA | Last date: 28 October 2017
BEL Recruitment: Bharat Electronics Limited, invites application for the post of Civil Engineers, Software Engineers, and HR Officer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
About Bharat Electronics Limited: BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country.It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status.BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory),Chennai,Panchkula (Haryana),Kotdwar(Uttarakhand),Ghaziabad(Uttar Pradesh),Pune,Hyderabad,Navi Mumbai support centre,Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
BEL Recruitment 2017-18:
BEL announces their vacancies through the Careers section of their official site bel-india.com and also the leading Newspapers.BEL recruit the candidates on the permanent basis(BEL Probationary Engineers) and Temporary Basis(Contract Engineers).BEL also conducts the direct walk-in interview to select the qualified candidates.At present BEL announced vacancies for Civil Engineers (Ghaziabad Unit) and Software Engineers (Bangalore Unit).Eligible candidates apply for this position by attending the walk-in selection in the mentioned address.
BEL Recruitment 2017-Details:
BEL Recruitment (Walk-in-interview) for Civil Engineers @ Kolkata-Ghaziabad Unit:
|Job Role||Civil Engineers|
|Contract Period||1 Year|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||6 October 2017|
- First class for General and OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST candidates in BE / B.Tech-Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution
- Candidates who have not completed B.E. / B Tech. need not apply. Those who are unable to produce their Degree marks cards and certificates in original on the day of the interview for whatever reason will not be considered. No Travelling Expenses will be given for attending the interview. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
Desirable Experience: Experience in Project Planning. Site coordination, estimation,
execution of Industrial infrastructure and underground complexes, continuous casting of RCC slabs, SOIL/ROCK stabilization during excavation, Quality Control Procedure, co-ordination of Inter-disciplinary activities, billing, exposure to AutoCAD and Microsoft Project will be preferred.
Age limit (As on 1.9.2017): 28 years for General; 31 years for OBC and 33 years for SC/ST candidates respectively.
- 0 to 1-year Experience -Rs.23,000 per month
- 1-2 years Experience-Rs.25,000 per month
- More than 2 years of experience-Rs.27,000 per month
BEL Recruitment of Civil Engineer-Selection Process:
The selection process is based on written test followed by walk-in-interview held on 6 October 2017 at 9:00 AM.
How to apply BEL Recruitment 2017 for Engineers(Civil)?
All interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 6 October 2017(Friday) at 9:00 AM onwards at following venue address.
1 & 2, Little Russel Street
Note: Registration closes at 11:00 AM. No candidate will be allowed after 11:00 AM.
- Filled in application form enclosed herein.
- SSLC Marks card
- Engineering Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Two recent passport size color photograph
- Relevant experience certificate
- Willingness certificate for posting at the sites mentioned above or anywhere in India.
If not produced candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview.
Source by freshersvoice..