Indian Army Recruitment 2018 | Officers/Soldiers
Join Indian Army Recruitment for SSC Officer:
|Job Role||SSC Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 May 2018|
Join Indian Army Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates must be BDS/MDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS) passed out from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).
- He/she should have completed one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship as mandated by DCI by 31 Mar 2018 & must be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI valid at least up to 31 Dec 2018.
Note: Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2018 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, on 07th Jan 2018, at various examination centers of NBE, are eligible to apply. Candidates must submit the copy of Mark-sheet/Score-card of NEET (MDS)-2018 along with the application.
|Men||157.5 cms||49.5 Kg|
|Women||152 cms||42 Kgs|
Age limit(As on 31 December 2018): Below 45 years.
Join Indian Army Recruitment Selection Process:
- Screening for Calling for Interview – Candidates are shortlisted for interview on the basis of the marks scored in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2018.
- Interview – Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for interview before a duly constituted Selection Board, at New Delhi to assess their suitability & merit for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Army Dental Corps.
- The final merit list for Grant of SSC in Army Dental Corps will be based on the performance in the interview alone.
- The candidates who qualify in the interview will be subjected to Medical Examination.
Interview Location: New Delhi
Application Fee: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of “Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund) / DGAFMS (APF Fund)” in any Nationalized Bank payable at New Delhi.
How to apply Join Indian Army Recruitment for SSC Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in Indian Army website and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 31 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services
(DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No 25,
L-Block, Ministry of Defence,
New Delhi – 110001
Indian Army Recruitment – Technical Graduate Course(TGC-128)
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||17 April 2018|
|Last Date||16 May 2018|
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering degree course or in the final year of Engineering degree course are eligible to apply.The candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 July 2019 and produce the Engg degree Certificate within 12 weeks from a commencement of training at IMA.
Eligible streams are
|Engineering Streams||Equivalent Stream (AICTE Approved )|
|Civil||Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural
Engineering ), Structural Engineering
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engineering , Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power), Power System Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Computer Sc & Engineering / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc (Computer Sc)||Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science & Engineering|
|Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering , Telecommunication Engineering , Electronics & Communication Engineering , Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering|
|Electronics||Power Electronics & Drives|
|Metallurgical||Metallurgical Engineering, Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engineering, Metallurgy & Engineering & Material Science, Metallurgy and Explosives|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering , Electronics & Instrumentation .
Engineering , Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engineering , Instrumentation & Control Engineering , Instrumentation Technology
Height & Weight: The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms
with correlated weight.
In case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height will be relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms………….Read More>>
Source by freshersvoice..