Indian Railways Recruitment 2018: Class 10 students required
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has invited candidates for filling up 62,907 vacancies for various posts in level 1 of 7th CPC pay matrix in various units of Indian railways.
Indian Railways will be recruiting candidates for various departments viz engineering, electrical, mechanical, S and T, medical, traffic including the below mentioned posts:
- Cabin man
- Lever man
- Gr. D (Store)
- Key man
- Helper-II (Mech)
- Helper-II (ST)
- Gr. D (Engg.)
For more details on vacancy, candidates can check the official notification.
The applicant must possess a passing certificate of Class 10 or ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent or holding National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INDIAN RAILWAYS RECRUITMENT 2018:
Candidates need to apply online at indianrailways.gov.in
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING UP APPLICATION FORM:
Uploading of colour photograph:
- Select the Upload Photo tab and upload your colour photograph. The photograph should comply with the following requirements
- The Colour passport photograph with white/light colour background
- Photograph of size 35mmX45mm with name and date printed on it
- It should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI
- The size of the photograph should be between 20-50 KB
- The colour photograph must have been taken on or after 01-12-2017 in a professional studio
- Photographs taken using mobile and self-composed portraits may result in rejection of application
- The photo should have clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses
- The face should occupy at least 50 per cent of the area of the photograph with a full face view looking at the camera directly
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow
- Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible
- In case the candidate wears glass, then the photograph should not have any glare on glasses
- The Photograph must match with the candidate’s appearance on the day of various stages of recruitment process viz. CBTs, PET and DV
- PWD candidates should also upload passport photograph as per above specifications only and not the full body photograph used in the disability certificate.
Note: In Part 1 of the application page, provide the details of Educational qualification, Community, Gender, Religion, ExSM, PWD, CCAA, Minority, Economically backward class, age relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other details.
Application fee can be paid online and offline both.
Unreserved Category: Rs 500
SC/ST/PWD/Women/Transgender/Minorities/Economically Backward/Ex-Serviceman: Rs 250
Candidates must apply for the below mentioned participating RRBs only:
Candidates would be required to appear in a Computer Based Test or CBT.
Based on the performance in the CBT, which would be a 90 marks paper with negative marking, candidates would then be called for medical test or Physical Efficiency Test or PET.
Shortlisted candidates would then be provisionally allotted on the basis of the verification of the documents.
- Closing date and time for submission of online application: March 12 (11:49 pm)
- Online payment (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card): March 12 (10 pm)
- SBI Bank Challan: March 12 (1 pm)
- Post Office Challan: March 10 (1 pm)
Source by indiatoday..