Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2018 notification announced 1,017 vacancies for Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Hindi Translator, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Librarian. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment are given below.
Kendriya Vidyalayas are a system of central government schools in India that were instituted under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).Kendriya Vidyalaya contains over 1096 schools in Indian and three abroad.The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, which literally translates to ‘Central School Organisation’, oversees the functioning of the schools with its headquarters in New Delhi.The system came into being in 1963 under the name ‘Central Schools’. Later, the name was changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya. All the schools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2018 apply @ kvsangathan.nic.in:
Kendriya Vidyalaya recruits the teachers for their 1096 schools through common recruitment.Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher recruitment announce depend upon the vacancies available in each school.At present Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS recruitment announced to hire 1017 Officers, Librarians, Non-Teaching vacancies.Eligible candidates can submit their application for KVS Recruitment on or before 11 January 2018.
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Deputy Commissioner, Finance Officer, AE, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Librarian, Others|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/M.A/M.Sc/ B.Ed/Any degree|
|Last date||11 January 2018|
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- At least a second class Master’s Degree.
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree.
- Masters Degree from a recognized university with at least 45% marks.
- B.Ed or equivalent degree
Graduate a degree from any recognized university.
- B.Com with 50% marks in the aggregate and at least 4 years post qualification experience in the Audit and Accounts works. OR
- M.Com with 50% marks and at least 3 years post qualification experience in the Audit and Accounts works. OR
- CA(Inter) or ICWA(Inter) or MBA(Finance) or PGDM(Finance) (2 years full time or 3 years part time) with 2 years post qualification experience in the Audit and Accounts works.
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
2 years experience in design and engineering in concerned branch. OR
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute and 5 years experience in concerned branch.
Graduate with 3 years experience as UDC in Central/State Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings.
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. OR
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium. of examination at the degree level. OR
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level; AND
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking.
Upper Division Clerk:
Graduate a degree from any recognized university.
- 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Skill test Norms
- Dictation : 10 mts © 80 w.p.m
- Transcription: 50 mts (Eng) 65 mts (Hindi) (On computer)
Lower Division Clerk:
- Class XII pass or equivalent qualification from recognized board or university.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
Working knowledge of Hindi.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Bachelors Degree in Library Science OR Graduate with one year Diploma in Library Science from a recognized Institution.
- Working Knowledge of Hindi & English.
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 1017 Posts
- Deputy Commissioner – 4 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner – 13 Posts
- Administrative Officer- 7 Posts
- Finance Officer – 2 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 1 Post
- Assistant – 27 Posts
- Hindi Translator – 4 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 146 Posts
- Stenographer – 38 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 561 Posts
- Librarian – 214 Posts
Age limit(As on 31.1.2018):
- Deputy Commissioner/Assistant Commissioner: Below 50 years
- Administrative Officer: Below 45 years
- Finance Officer/Assistant Engineer/Assistant/Librarian: Below 35 years
- Hindi Translator: Below 28 years
- Upper Division Clerk: Below 30 years
- Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk: Below 27 years
- Deputy Commissioner/Assistant Commissioner: Rs.78,800-2,09,200/-
- Administrative Officer: Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
- Finance Officer/Assistant Engineer/Librarian: Rs.44,900-1,42,400/-
- Assistant/Hindi Translator: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Upper Division Clerk/Stenographer: Rs.25,500-81,100/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.19,900-63,200/-
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment Selection process:
- The mode of selection will be decided by the KVS. There may be Computer Based Test/Examination followed by Skill Test and/or interview of the eligible candidates.
- Based on the performance in Computer Based Test/Examination and also keeping in view the number of vacancies, the candidates will be called for skill test/interview wherever applicable.
- Weightage of Written/Online Computer Based Test and Interview – 85:15
- There will be no interview for the post of Assistant, UDC, Stenographer (Grade-II) and LDC.
- For Deputy Commissioner/Assistant Commissioner/Administrative Officer: Rs.1200/-
- For Others: Rs.750/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen
How to apply Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 11 January 2018.
Source by freshersvoice..