SBI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online For 2000 Probationary Officer Vacancies
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 .State Bank of India (SBI) invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officer ( PO) Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 21/04/2018 TO 13/05/2018
Tags : Probationary Officer Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in State Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 Apply Online For 2000 Probationary Officer Vacancies at sbi.co.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Officer
- No of Vacancy : 2000 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. f 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2018 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988 (both days inclusive).
Selection Process: selection of candidates will be on the basis of online written test and interview/group discussion.
Click here For —> Download State Bank of India (SBI) PO Syllabus
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGE (N0n-refundable) :
- 1. SC/ST/PWD 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- 2. General, OBC 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges
EXAMINATION CENTERS: The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online only through the website www.sbi.co.in from 21/04/2018 TO 13/05/2018
Source by freejobs-alert..