Name of the Post and Vacancies:
Private Secretary – 06
Job Location : Chandigarh
1. Eligibility Criteria: Holding analogous post in the Pay Matrix Level-8 (pre-revised Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs.4800/- ) Or Having two years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level-7 (pre-revised Pay Band —11, Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- ) Or Having five years of regular in the Pay Matrix Level-6 (pre-revised Pay Band —11, Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- )
2. Desirable Qualifications/Experlerice: Good Stenographic and Typing skills. Proficiency in handling computers with excellent Computer skills.
Age: The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application
1. Application in prescribed proforma —Annexure-I
2. Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority.
3. Statement giving detail of Major/Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer. if
4. any, during the last ten (10) years —Annexure-II
5. Vigilance Clearance/lntegrity Certificate (Annexure-II)
6. Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level Of Under Secretary of equivalent
ADG(Admn), UIDAI, Regional Office, SCO-139-141, & Floor. Sector-17 C, Chandigarh-160017
Only regular employees of Central Govt./State Govt/Uts/PSU/ Autonomous Bodies are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
The applications of suitable and eligible officers complete in all respect, in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) along with documents listed in para 3and 4 above may be forwarded to ADG(Admn), UIDAI, Regional Office, SCO-139-141, & Floor. Sector-17 C, Chandigarh-160017. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is Ist August, 2018. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. Since this vacancy is to be filled up on deputation basis, private candidates and retired employees are not eligible.
Last date to apply:01-08-2018…..Read more>>