Vodafone launches ‘RED Together’ plan for postpaid users
New Delhi: India’s leading telecom service providers, Vodafone launched ‘RED Together’ for postpaid users, which allows guaranteed savings up to 20 per cent on the total rental of the group and gets up to 20GB data extra.
Earlier in October, Vodafone India introduced three plans for its postpaid users called the — RED Traveler, RED International and RED Signature.
Salient features of the ‘RED’ plan:
1. Consumers in RED Together get the convenience of making a single payment for the group under one bill.
2. RED Together is not restricted to just families and consumers are allowed to bring together their friends and/or devices too under this plan.
3. Consumers on any new RED postpaid plan, starting with RED Basic at Rs.399 can avail this benefit.
4. Under RED Together, each consumer continues to enjoy the amazing benefits of their respective RED postpaid plan.
In addition to this, the new Vodafone RED postpaid plans guarantee the following:
1. Consumers will never be charged for a call made from anywhere in India to anywhere in India with free national roaming.
2. Consumers will never waste un-used data with the data rollover feature that allows them to carry forward unused data up to 200GB data
3. Consumers will enjoy the best entertainment benefits with the gift of Netflix, Vodafone Play and Magzter up to 12 months.
4. Consumer’s smartphones are protected with RED Shield, a handset protection feature that protects handsets from theft and damage.
However, the new plans are presently not available in Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jammu & Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh circle.
“RED Together is an extremely rewarding proposition that guarantees savings for our consumers. As it is exclusively available on the recently re-launched Vodafone RED Postpaid plans, it further strengthens Vodafone RED’s position of being India’s best postpaid plan.” Avneesh Khosla, Associate Director – Consumer Business said.
Commencing operations in 2007, Vodafone is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies and provides a range of services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. Vodafone has mobile operations in 26 countries, partners with mobile networks in 49 more, and has fixed broadband operations in 19 markets.
Source by timesnownews..