Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Applications Invited From Graduates |
Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Applications Invited From Graduates | New Associates | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE; BCA/ B.Sc | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Across India
Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2022:- Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: New Associate-Telecom Operations
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Salary: INR 3 – 4.5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom Engineering; BCA/ B.Sc
- Hiring Batch: 2020/ 2021 Batch
- You will be aligned with our Network Operations vertical which ensures that we maintain a robust common integration framework to help communications clients address challenges, increase their margins, improve asset realization, improve customer service, increase revenues, reduce overall costs and accelerate sales cycles.
- The Telecom Operations team is involved in developing structures, processes, and capabilities for managing and monitoring telecommunications networks.
- In Network Operations Center (NOC), you will be responsible for monitoring, controlling, or managing network, which is exercised over a computer, telecommunication or satellite network for one or more locations
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work…Read more>>