Accenture Off Campus Drive 2018 | Associate IT Operations
Accenture Off Campus Event 2018:
|Job Role||Associate IT Operations|
|Salary(CTC)||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Delhi|
|Venue Date||21 April 2018|
|Last Date||19 April 2018|
- BE / B.Tech students (across streams) who have graduated in academic year 2017
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation
- No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining
- Maximum 1 year gap in education between 10th and graduation
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
Role Description: IT Operations
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate’s ability in problem solving by isolating the issues, logical thinking, attention to details, enthusiasm and ability to orchestrate the issues with very good communication skills would be highly preferred
- Passion to learn new technologies and processes in the security domain
- Flexibility to work in 24×7 shifts
- Must be flexible to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
How to Apply Accenture Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible who wish to apply Accenture drive can apply for this position in online latest by 19 April 2018 and attend drive on 21 April 2018.