Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech | 2018 Batch
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd planned to conduct Off Campus Drive to hire post of IT Operations Associate for 2018 Batch Engineering graduates. The more detail about Accenture off campus given below.
Accenture Off Campus Drive for IT Operations Associate:
|Job Role||IT Operations Associate|
|Salary (CTC)||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||23 March 2019|
|Last Date||21 March 2019|
- B.E/B.Tech students (across streams) who have graduated in academic year 2018
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation
- No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining
- Maximum 1 year gap in education between 10th and graduation
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent development skills, with the preferred working knowledge in scripting languages
- Candidate should have basic understanding of network fundamentals such as TCP/IP, OSI basics and protocols would be highly preferred
- Familiarity with system internals and OS functionalities (Preferably on Red Hat Enterprise Linux or any Unix OS flavors)
- Basic understanding of security threats, hacking and breaches and vulnerabilities with systems and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate’s ability in problem solving by isolating the issues, logical thinking, attention to details, enthusiasm and ability to orchestrate the issues with very good communication skills would be highly preferred
- Passion to learn new technologies and processes in the security domain
Job Locations: Candidates should be flexible to relocate to any location.
How to Apply Accenture Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible who wish to apply Accenture drive can apply for this position in online latest by 21 March 2019 and attend drive on 23 March 2019.