Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | 2017/2018 Batch | 5 & 6 January 2019
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd planned to conduct Off Campus Drive to hire post of Application Development Associate for 2017/2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The more detail about Accenture off campus given below.
Accenture Off Campus Event 2019:
|Job Role||Application Development Associate|
|Batch||2017 & 2018|
|Salary (CTC)||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||5 & 6 January 2019|
|Last Date||2 January 2019|
- B.E/ B.Tech /MCA students CS/IT/Circuit branches graduated in academic year of 2017 & 2018
- An aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in BE/B.Tech/MCA at the time of recruitment process
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
How to Apply Accenture Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible who wish to apply Accenture drive can apply for this position in online latest by 2 January 2019 and attend drive on 5 & 6 January 2019…..Read more>>