Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 | Eligibility Criteria | Registration Link | Across India
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022:- Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: INR 3 – 4.5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Full time program in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (All streams).
- Graduates from 2020/ 2021.
- No active backlogs both during application and at the time of Onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation).
- Applied for Accenture Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support…Read more>>