Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech/Any degree | 2016/2017/2018 Batch
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Seller Support Associate & Transaction Rick Investigator for Any degree graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019:
Amazon Off Campus Drive for Seller Support Associate/TRMS:
|Job Role||Seller Support Associate & Transaction Rick Investigator|
|Batch||2016, 2017 & 2018|
|Salary||Rs 2.9 to 4.0 LPA|
- Any Graduation with Freshers/Experienced Candidates
Seller Support Associate:
- Language: English proficiency
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact Centre environment would be
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
- Process improvement awareness and experience
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
Transaction Risk Investigator:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department
- standards for time spent
Note: Candidates who had attended for the same role in last 6 Months need not apply.
Seller support Associate:
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance…….Read more>>