Amazon Recruitment 2019 for SDE Intern | B.E/B.Tech//M.Tech/MCA
Amazon Recruitment 2019 scheduled for Engineering graduates for the role of Software Development Engineer Intern & Software Development Engineer at Hyderabad Office, Tech Ops Associate at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Amazon Recruitment 2019:
Amazon Recruitment for Software Development Engineer Intern:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer Intern|
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools.
- You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products.
- You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
How to apply for Amazon Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply……..Read More>>