Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech | 2018 Batch | Across India
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job & Venue Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 January 2019|
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech with 2018 Batch passed outs.
- Should have 60% or CGPA equivalent to 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th or Diploma Graduation (Engineering aggregate of 8 semesters) should be 50% or equivalent to 50% CGPA and above
- Must be from mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Instrumentation
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or between graduation years
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidate should be ready to join immediately
- Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years’ Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any location (Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/ Hyderabad/ NCR /Kolkata), work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required
- Step 1: Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), followed by Written Communication Test
- Step 2: Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm)
- Step 3: Technical Interview followed by HR Interview
How to apply Capgemini Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link latest by 10 January 2019.