Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2019 for Service Desk | 2018 Batch | Across India
Capgemini Off Campus Drive scheduled for the role of Service Desk for 2018 batch Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Service Desk|
|Salary||Rs 2 to 2.5 LPA|
|Job & Venue Location||Across India|
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Qualification – Any degree
- Candidates must be graduating in 2018.
- 10th,12th & Graduation – 55% & Above
- Should have no gaps in education
- Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills
- Should have good interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Basic computing skills
- Candidates must be open to relocate to any location and work in night shifts
- Candidates must be available to join immediately
- Candidate must have good English written / verbal communication skills. Coupled with good English language comprehension
- Provide best-in-class customer service, problem resolution and technical troubleshooting to customer queries over the voice based phone service
- Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services, Healthcare and Technology vertical
- Troubleshoot customer issues related to internet broadband, cable, DTH, modem, router, mobile handset etc.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution
- Clarify customer requirements
- Probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
Interview Locations: Bengaluru / Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune
How to apply Capgemini Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates……..Read More>>