Central Railway Recruitment 2017 for Apprentice | 2,196 vacancies | Last date: 30 November 2017
Central Railway Recruitment 2017 notification for 2,196 posts of Apprentice in various disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Central Railway Recruitment 2017:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||30 November 2017|
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
List of Vacancies: 2,196 Posts
Mumbai Cluster Total: 1503 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai – 252 Posts
- Kalyan Diesel Shed – 50 Posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed – 56 Posts
- Sr.Dee (TRS) Kalyan – 179 Posts
- Sr.Dee (TRS) Kurla – 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop – 274 Posts
- Matunga Workshop – 446 Posts
- S & T Workshop, Byculla – 54 Posts
Bhusawal Cluster: 341 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 81 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal – 68 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal – 96 Posts
- Manmad Workshop – 48 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road – 48 Posts
Pune Cluster: 151
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 30 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed – 121 Posts
Nagpur Cluster: 107 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni – 48 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 59 Posts
Solapur Cluster: 94 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 73 Posts
- Kurduwadi Workshop – 21 Posts
Age limit(As on 01-11-2017): 15 to 24 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Central Railway Recruitment selection process:
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
Application fees: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made by using debit card/credit card/ Internet Banking /SBI Challan etc
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 30 November 2017.
For More details & Apply:
Note: Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
Source by freshersvoice..