Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA | 2017/2018 Batch | Across India
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2019:
Cognizant Off Campus Drive for Engineer Trainee:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee – Service Desk|
|CTC-Salary||Rs 3.38 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Across India|
- 2017/ 2018 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course)
- Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain.
- 2017 & 2018 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
- Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
- SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Voice Assessment
- HR Discussion
Interview Location:——->>Read More