DMart Off Campus Drive | 2017 Batch | Graduate Engineer Trainee | May 2017 | Across India
About The Company :
DMart is a one-stop supermarket chain that aims to offer customers a wide range of basic home and personal products under one roof. Each DMart store stocks home utility products – including food, toiletries, beauty products, garments, kitchenware, bed and bath linen, home appliances and more. The supermarket chain of DMart stores is owned and operated by Avenue Supermarts Ltd. (ASL). The company has its headquarters in Mumbai.
Company Name : DMart
Company Website : www.dmartindia.com
Job Location(s): Across India
Position : Graduate Engineering Trainee
Salary : 2.5 to 3.5 LPA
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2017 Batch
- Degree : BE/BTech
- Branch : Electrical Engineering
- No active backlogs
- Percentage Criteria : Minimum 60% throughout academics (10th,12th and BE/BTech aggregate)
Job Description :
- Dry-run of DG / UPS / Inverter / Fire system to check health assessment of equipment.
- Follow-up with ALL AMC vendors for PM service as per schedule & ensure quality PM.
- Follow-up with vendor for quick resolution of breakdown complaints.
- Adherence to Safety compliance
- Vendor Management and coordination
- Preventive maintenance of LT / HT substation, DG, FAS, PAS, CCTV, HVAC (High & Low side) etc. through OEMs / approved vendors.
- Breakdown maintenance
- Conduct Dry Run of all critical equipment’s at-least once a month
- Extensive engagement with store team in case of breakdown, for impact & cause analysis and possible solution to tackle the same. Quite often the interaction is to be done from remote location, and needs a good rapport & relationship with vendors so as to ensure timely resolution of the breakdown.
Apply Now: Click Here To Apply
Source by apuzz…