DRDO Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | JRF | BE/ B.Tech/ ME
Company: DRDO – Instruments & Research Development Establishment (IRDE)
DRDO Recruitment 2021: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Instruments Research and Development Establishment (IRDE), is devoted to research, design, development and technology transfer in optical and electro-optical instrumentation primarily for the defence Services.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow
Total Vacancies: 3 Posts
- Electronics Engineering: 1 Post
- Computer Science Engineering: 2 Posts
Salary (Fellowship): Rs. 31,000/- PM + HRA
Job Location: Dehradun
Applicants must have obtained BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering in 1st Division with a valid GATE/ NET Score.
Candidates age should not exceed 28 years as on date of interview. Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and GATE Score.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from www.drdo.gov.in and fill the application form duly in all respects.
- Submit the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, fellowship award letter within 21 days from the date of publication in employment news paper.
- Date of Publication: 9th January 2021 to 15th January 2021
Defence Research & Development Organization,
Dehradun – 248008.