IBM Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility Criteria |
IBM Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Procurement Professional | BE/ B.Tech/ BBA/ B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA/ MCA | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: IBM India Pvt Ltd
IBM Freshers Recruitment 2022: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Procurement Professional
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- College Degree or equivalent work experience required-preferably in Business, Finance, Legal, Engineering, Supply Chain Management and/or related field
- Minimum 0-3 years experience in Supply or Operations Management
Drive compliance by consistently following the laid procedures to validate the content, process a Purchase Requisition into Purchase order with 100% accuracy and quick turnaround time with good communication skills and good email etiquette to handle Calls and email queries related to P2P scope of activities.
As an Operations Professional, the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review requisition requirements and work efficiently with requesters and/or client employees to fulfill the requisition in the form of a Purchase Order to the appropriate Supplier.
- Recognize Non-Catalog Purchases that should be directed to a Catalog Solution
- Work efficiently with requester/client for additional information or any questions
- Determine Source from Sourcing provided Master File
- Negotiate cost savings and terms when applicable (non contracted sources)
- Procurement of low dollar purchases services (including source identification as needed)
- Price and delivery Confirmation
- PO Order receipt Confirmation
- Knowledge of all client specific processes and procedures
- Complete Customer requests for set up of new suppliers including providing applicable information
- Interface with clients and suppliers on supplier and payment issues in conjunction with tactical commodity manager
- Maintain all relevant supplier documentation
- Ensure audit readiness of all purchasing documents
- Work with cluster leads and team lead
- Resolve blocked invoices
- Expedite and Emergency Orders and follow up on deliveries
- Perform special projects as needed
- Resolve clients calls and email queries related to P2P scope
- Handle Reports…Read more>>