IBM Off Campus Drive 2018 | Associate System Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
IBM Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||Will be informed later|
- Degree: BTech/BE, MTech/ME, MCA
- This is an entry-level position and the degree to be obtained before the start of the employment
- Eligible Streams: Computer Science / Information Technology /ISE /Software Engineering/ Computer Science and Information Security/Computer Technology/ Computer Technology and Application/Computer Applications in Industrial Drives/Data Engineering/Information Security/Software Systems/Web Technology
- 2016,2017 & 2018 passed out candidates
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
The Employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design Applications, write Code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
How to Apply IBM Off Campus Drive 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link. Venue details will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
To Apply: Click here
CMR Group of Institutions
Kandlakoya(v), Medchal Road
Telangana, India – 501401