IBM Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | 2017/2018 Batch | March 2019
IBM Off Campus drive scheduled for 2017/2018 batch Engineering graduates for the role of Associate Software Engineer & Global Business Services (GBS). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2019:
List of Openings:
|Venue Date||Venue Location||Venue details|
|2nd week of March 2019||Gujarat||IBM Gujarat|
|2 March 2019||Puducherry||IBM Puducherry|
|2 & 3 March 2019||Namakkal||IBM Namakkal|
|9 & 10 March 2019||Chennai||IBM Chennai|
|2 & 3 March 2019||Trichy||IBM Trichy|
IBM Off Campus Drive 2019 at Gujarat:
|Salary||B.E /B.Tech – Rs 4 LPA
M.E/M.Tech-Rs 4.5 LPA
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
|Venue Date||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last Date||25 February 2019|
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech
- Eligible branches: CE, IT, ICT, CS
- Only Female candidates.
- Course Completion Year: 2017/2018 (who have completed & cleared their educational degree and have all Semester Mark sheets should apply)
- Degree Courses: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech – 65% or 6.5 CGPA.
- SSLC / Xth, HSC / PUC / XII, Diploma or Equivalent – 60% or 6.0 CGPA.
- No current /past backlogs.
- IBM is the only Cloud platform that brings together infrastructure, software, services and Watson.
- We are looking for like-minded engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas like distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and Mobile; the list is endless and we keep adding to it.
- You will work on a specific project critical to IBM’s needs in a fast-paced business environment.
- We are looking for exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have good interpersonal skills, can operate in large teams that work closely with clients.
- You must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliveron time.
- Communicate (Written & Oral) effectively with stakeholders. Able to articulate with confidence the desired views.
- Passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems.
- As new recruits, you will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents…….Read more>>