IBM Recruitment 2019 for Technical Support Associate | B.E/B.Tech | Across India
IBM Recruitment scheduled for Engineering graduates for the role of Technical Support Associate at Multiple Locations. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IBM Recruitment 2019 Details:
IBM Recruitment for Technical Support Associate:
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in Technical Support role
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Experience to work well in a fast-paced environment and demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Demonstrate the ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- As Technical Support Associate, you will be responsible to solve client issues in an effective and timely manner as prescribed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where challenged and inspired every single day.
- And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here………Read More>>