ICAR is inviting applications for social media posts..
Directorate of Knowledge Management in Agriculture, ICAR has invited applications for recruitment to contractual posts of social media content developer and social media handler.
ICAR will conduct walk-in interview for the posts on February 15.
Note: Candidates shall have to carry all the required documents in original for the interview.
- Candidates with Master’s degree/PG Diploma (2 years) in Mass Communication/Journalism or Master’s degree in Agriculture or allied sciences are eligible for the post of Content Developer. The candidates should have at least 5 years of substantive experience in content development in an organization of repute
- The candidate must have contributed in content writing/development for social/digital media as evidenced by published work preferably in the field of agriculture or must be retired Agricultural Scientist/ Professional having high-level publications as evidenced by published work like popular articles/ books, etc
- Graduates with two years or more experience in related discipline are eligible for social media handler post. MCA candidates are eligible for the vacancy in IT department
Reporting time and address for the interview:
Interested candidates are requested to report by 10:00 AM on February 15 at the Committee Room No. 704, Directorate of Knowledge Management in Agriculture, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-I, Pusa, New Delhi
Responsibilities of the social media content developer and social media handlers are as follows:
- Strengthening of social media activities covering the entire NARS
- Content mobilization, packaging, designing, posting and response management
- Editing and designing of the content (including images) as per requirement of specific
- Social media platform i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube Channel etc
- Posting of content on respective social media platform after approval
- Identifying the items and their sources
- Sourcing the material
- Developing the material in presentable form
Remuneration for the posts:
- For Social media Content Developer: Consolidate amount of Rs. 60,000/- (Consolidated) (inclusive all) will be paid
- For Social media Content Handlers: Consolidate amount of Rs. 35,000/- (Consolidated) (inclusive all) will be paid
- The tax will be deducted as per government of India norms. No leave will be granted during the consultancy period
Source by indiatoday..