IDBI Bank Video-KYC facility: How to open savings account through video-KYC
IDBI Bank has launched a new Video KYC account opening facility for savings bank accounts to ensure the safety of its customers during the Covid-19 pandemic. Video KYC is a quick and easy way to open a savings account from the comforts of your home. It ensures that the online journey for opening a savings account remains safe, simple, and fast eliminating the need to visit the branch for KYC.
This VAO facility is completely contactless and paperless. Through VAO, a customer can open a savings account with IDBI Bank from the convenience of his/her house or office as there are no physical forms to be filled and no visits to be made to the branch.
Check here the step-by-step guide for the users to open a savings account through Video-KYC.
- Full KYC savings account in a few minutes.
- Saves time.
- No Human contact.
- 18 years of age or above.
- A resident of India with valid Indian address proof.
How to open IDBI savings account through Video-KYC:
- Visit the official website of IDBI bank https://www.idbibank.in.
- Tap on the video KYC option and then tap on the video KYC link
- Now you will be redirected to a new page, mark all consent to the given declarations, and tap on continue.
- Then enter your PAN details and tap on continue.
- Enter all the details required and continue.
- You will get an OTP on e-mail, enter the OTP.
- Now enter your personal details and continue.
- Enter the required account details, tap on continue and your application is complete.
Note: You can carry out the video KYC on any day except Sundays and Bank Holidays between 10 am and 6 pm.
- A mobile phone or desktop with a camera and microphone access.
- Internet connection.
- Aadhaar Number.
- Original PAN card.
- Blank white sheet and a blue/black pen for signature.