LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Administrative Officer | 590 Posts
LIC AAO 2019: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) announced 590 vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer in various disciplines (Generalist/IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha). The detailed eligibility criteria and LIC AAO Recruitment application process are given below.
LIC released job notification for AAO vacancy today.Its most popular vacancy in LIC,Candidates who waited for LIC Jobs can use this opportunity to make the their career in Life Insurance Corporation.For this LIC AAO exam candidates can submit their application through online mode only.Candidates who has degree in the age range between 21-30 years can apply this position.The age relaxation is available depend on their community.Candidates who apply thise LIC Recruitment can also try the India’s most popular recent Indian Railway Recruitment 2019 for 1.3 Lakhs vacancies.
LIC AAO 2019: Assistant Administrative Officer
|Job Role||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||22 March 2019|
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019- Detailed Eligibility:
For AAO (Generalist): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
For AAO (IT): Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
For AAO (Chartered Accountant):
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Candidates should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
For AAO (Actuarial):
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute
and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers).
- Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India /Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
For AAO (Rajbhasha):
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level. OR
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level. OR
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
Age limit (As on 01.03.2019): 21 to 30 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- For SC/ST – 5 Years
- For OBC – 3 Years
- PWD(Gen) – 10 Years, PWD(SC/ST) – 15 Years, PWD(OBC) – 13 Years
- Others as per government policy.
LIC Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 590 Posts
- AAO (Generalist) – 350 Posts
- AAO (IT) – 150 Posts
- AAO (CA) – 50 Posts
- AAO (Actuarial) – 30 Posts
- AAO (Rajbhasha) – 10 Posts
LIC AAO Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three tiered process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
- Phase-III: Interview
Scheme of Preliminary Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Qns||Max Marks|
|English Language (Qualifying nature)||30||30|
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For all Other Candidates: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 22 March 2019.
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.03.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.03.2019
- Payment of Application Fee: 02.03.2019 to 22.03.2019
- Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination: 22.04.2019 to 30.04.2019
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative): 4th & 5th May 2019
- Dates of Online Examination – Main (tentative): 28th June 2019