Microsoft Recruitment 2019 for Software Engineer Intern | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA | Across India
Microsoft Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Software Engineering Intern|
|Job Location||Across India|
- 2020 Year of passing graduates
- Pursuing B.Tech / M.Tech / MS degree in CSE/IT Or Circuit branches (ECE/ EEE/ E&I) OR
related quantitative field
- 7 CGPA and Above
- No pending backlogs
- Candidate should not have participated in Microsoft’s intern hiring process within the last one year
This is your chance to show off your skills and work on cutting-edge technology in the 2 months Summer internship (May – July 2019). We offer you an internship in some of the coolest product areas. Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today, and help us shape the business of tomorrow.
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
How to apply Microsoft Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.