Paytm Recruitment 2017 Job Openings For Freshers
Aspirants who are sincerely trying to secure the job in IT Sector should clear the written test and interview process which will be conducted by the company. Every company deals with different types of openings, so candidate have to check whether the position is suitable to his knowledge or not.
Nowadays companies are seeking for highly motivated engineering Graduates and Post-graduates willing to participate in the development of next-generation storage technologies. So for this candidates should have minimum knowledge about the job profile. The candidates who got through the interview process will be selected by the company.
Aspirants should practice Paytm placement papers to crack Paytm written exam or Paytm online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Paytm test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.
In this section, we update latest jobs in Paytm company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Paytm walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Paytm recruitment 2017 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Paytm:
- Graphic Designer – Storefront
- QA Lead
- UI Designer
- UI Developer
- Content Writer-Storefront
- Data Engineer
- Product Manager
- Software Engineer(Frontend)
- Product/UX Designer
- Software Engineer(Node.js)
- Campaign Manger
- Senior Graphic Designer(Print)
- Software Engineer(Java stack)
- Marketing Communication manager
- Quality Assurance
- MYSQL DBA
- Senior Manager
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Back End Developer
- Senior Copy Writer
- Tech Lead/Engineering Manager(Backend)
- SEO Lead-Online Marketing
- Product Manager
- Sales/BD-Dairy Vertical
- Deals – Sales/BD
- Security Engineer
- Back End Developer – Node.js
Paytm Company Profile:
Paytm was founded and incubated by One97 communications in 2010 as a prepaid mobile recharge website. Paytm is an acronym for “Pay Through Mobile”. Today,it is India’s most popular online destination for prepaid mobile and DTH recharges and shopping, and its Android and iOS apps have been ranked among the most popular apps. In three years since the founding, the company created a user base of 25 million wallet users and 10 million app downloads.
|Founder(s) or Key People||Vijay Shekhar Sharma|
|No. of Employees||—-|
Paytm Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Paytm Registration Process:
- To Apply for Paytm job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.paytm.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Paytm Eligibility Criteria:
- Only entry level engineers are eligible.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
B-121, Sector 5,
Noida – 201301,
Uttar Pradesh, India
How To Apply For Paytm Jobs:
Apply Now: Click Here
Source by allindiajobs….