SBI SO Recruitment 2018
SBI SO Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||28 January 2018|
SBI SO Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Deputy Manager (Internal Audit):
- Essential: Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Preferred: CISA
- Minimum 2 years experience in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks, in/with a
Chartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks or
in employment of a Bank.
- Experience Certificate issued by the firms for employees working in CA firms/Copy of
the engagement letter from Banks for others, would be required.
Specific Skills required: Working Knowledge in MS office.
Age limit(As on 30.06.2017): 21 to 35 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Training: Candidates selected will be subjected to institutional and on-job training for a period not exceeding 12 months, on completion of which they will be given independent assignment of branch/office audit.
SBI SO 2018 Selection process:
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online written test and interview/ group discussion.
- The written test for 220 marks for 135 minutes duartion.
- Except Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other papers will be of qualifying in nature. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. The minimum qualifying marks will be as decided or may be waived at the discreation of Bank.
- The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English. The candidates will have option to answer the questions in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
SBI SO 2018 – Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50|
Interview/ Group Discussion:
- Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview/Group Discussion.
- Group Discussion will carry 20 marks and Interview 30 marks. In case Group Discussion is not held, Interview will carry 50 marks.
- The qualifying marks in Interview/Group Discussion will be as decided by the Bank. Conduct of Group Discussion may be waived at the discretion of Bank.
Merit List: Marks secured by the candidates in Group Discussion / Interview out of 50 marks will be converted to out of 25 marks. The final merit list will be arrived at after aggregating the marks of Professional Knowledge test out of 100 marks and the converted marks secured in Group Discussion/Interview out of 25 marks (Total- 125 marks). The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and others: Rs.600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
Examination Centre: Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Bangalore, Bhopal, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur, New Delhi/Delhi NCR, Patna, Ranchi, Ernakulam & Trivandrum.
How to apply for SBI SO 2018 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 5 January 2018 to 28 January 2018.
- Online Registration of Application and online payment of fee: 05.01.2018 to 28.01.2018
- Date of online Test (Tentative): 25.02.2018
- Tentative date of downloading call letter for online test: 12.02.2018 onwards
Source by freshersvoice..