TCS Off Campus Drive 2018 | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc | 16 December 2018
TCS Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates across the country.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TCS Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.3.36 LPA for B.E / B.Tech
Rs.3.53 LPA for M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
|Job & Venue Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||16 December 2018|
|Last Date to apply||9 December 2018|
TCS Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Full Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2017/2018 YOP (Year Of Passing)
- Eligible Streams from UG/PG: Open to All Engineering Streams
- Eligible Streams from MCA & M.Sc: MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background) M.Sc in Information Technology / Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Students with Work Experience: Relevant Work Experience will be considered for 2017 YOP students.
- Percentage Criteria: A candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 60% throughout in Class X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG & PG (if applicable).
- Backlogs: Students with backlogs are not allowed to appear for the Off Campus.
- Academic Gap Criteria: Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years
Note: Students who appeared for the test on November 13th / 14th are not eligible.
Academic Course Completion
- All academic courses should be finished within the stipulated course duration as per TCS Eligibility Criteria and/or they should be complete within the duration as prescribed by the Board/University.
- Only Full time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience will not be permitted to participate in the TCS Selection process.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2018 Selection Process:
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||10 mins||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
How to apply TCS Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 9 December 2018…..Read more>>