UPSC Advt No 10/2017 – Apply Online for Translation Officer, Asst Registrar & Other Posts
UPSC Advt No 10/2017 – Apply Online for Translation Officer, Asst Registrar & Other Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Electrical), Associate Professor in English, Associate Professor in History, Master in Computer Science, Translation Officer (Russian/ English) & Assistant Registrar, Customs, Excise and Service Tax Appellate Tribunal vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 15-06-2017 by 23:59 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 28
Name of the Post:
1. Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Electrical): 02 Posts
2. Associate Professor in English: 01 Post
3. Associate Professor in History: 01 Post
4. Master in Computer Science: 01 Post
5. Translation Officer (Russian/ English): 18 Posts
6. Assistant Registrar, Customs, Excise and Service Tax Appellate Tribunal: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates ge limit should be 35 years for Post No. 01, 04 & 06, 50 years for Post No. 02, 55 years for Post No. 03 and 30 years for Post No. 05. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for Central/ U.T. Govt. Servants (10 years for SC/ ST Candidates and 08 years for OBC Candidates).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent for Post No. 01, Good academic record with a Ph. D Degree in the discipline of English and 55% of the marks or equivalent grade wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level for Post No. 02, Good academic record with a Ph. D Degree in the discipline of History and 55% of the marks or equivalent grade wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level for Post No. 03, Master’s Degree in Computer Science from a recognized university or Master’s Degree in Mathematics or Science with B. Sc (Computer Science) from a recognized university for Post No. 04, Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university preferably in Science subjects and Diploma in Russian Language from a recognized Institution/ University or equivalent for Post No. 05 & Degree in Law from a recognised University or Institution for Post No. 06 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview or by recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 15-06-2017 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on “New Registration”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now upload documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-06-2017 by 23:59 hrs.
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 16-06-2017 up to 23:59 hrs.
Apply Now: Click here to Apply Online
Source by freejobalert….