Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019 | Project Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA | Across India
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019 Scheduled for Project Engineer for Engineering, Arts, Science & Commerce Graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Wipro Off Campus Drive Details:
|Project Engineer||B.E/B.Tech||Apply Now|
|Project Engineer||BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/BCA||Apply Now|
Wipro Off Campus Drive for Engineering graduates:
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.20 to 3.30 LPA|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 March 2019|
- B.E./B.Tech- CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
- Year of Passing: 2018
- 10th Standard/12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent (as applicable by the university guidelines)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro-rata basis.
Online Assessment (110 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
- Coding test on Java or C++ (45 minutes)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)….Read More>>>