Wipro walk-in Drive 2018 | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Wipro Walk-in Event 2018:
|Job Role||Technical Service Desk|
|Salary Offered||Not Mentioned|
|Venue Date||14 April 2018|
|Venue Location||Pune/ Visakhapatnam|
Detailed Candidate Profile
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from a recognized university
- Minimum Experience Required: Freshers
- Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk TIS Service Desk, Infra SD Remote User and Device Management
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
- Good Communication is mandatory (English Language)
- Handle first-level incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents.
- Should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures
- Basic Computer knowledge to trouble shoot desktop, laptop and blackberry related issues, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
How to apply Wipro walk-in Interview?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the drive on 14 April 2018. Venue details are given below.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 14 April 2018 Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
Walk-in Location: Pune
Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,
Walk-in Location: Visakhapatnam
Rama Talkies Rd,
Old TB Hospital Area,
Seetamma Peta, Dwaraka Nagar,
Source by freshersvoice…